[Ponte Alto] Demo request -- Freedom Hill Elem.

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Tue Jun 1 10:33:29 PDT 2010

I also could possibly get off for a few hours to help ... but I'm not up on the whole being in charge thing

Lady Caitilin

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:48:56 -0700
From: rich_manzano at yahoo.com
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Demo request -- Freedom Hill Elem.

Emma,

Do they want a rattan combat demo (!?) or are they looking for medieval A&S and a more living history approach?

I work in DC too, but that's literally right up the road from me so I could conceivably take a half day and help out if we really need some warm bodies there. We do stuff like this all the time in my 18th century unit. Any additional details about what they'd like to see/their expectations would be great.

Tancred