[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto's July Newcomers Meeting

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 05:57:17 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons!

Pennsic is fast approaching, but we still have time to make merry and gather
together.  Their Excellencies will be hosting July’s newcomers meeting; it
will be taking place on Friday, July 16th starting at 7:00 PM.  I know like
me, you all have the Pennsic rush going on, but bring your projects with you
and show off your mad skills.

For those planning on attending please note that most GPS units cannot find
Their Excellencies home, as they live on a new street; however Google maps
or MapQuest can find them (Bing does not have the streets yet). Their
address is 42973 Thornblade Circle Ashburn, VA  20148

Hope to see you all there!
--
Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto