[Ponte Alto] NOT AN emergency but would all Ponte Alto Baronial Officers please attend

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 08:23:16 PDT 2010

Hi Baronial Officers,

I am putting together the Il Tempo for the next month and would like a picture and a brief description of yourself or your play within the SCA. I'm going to publish them next to your contact information to better connect you with the barony. If you do not wish to participate please drop me a note or else i'll try to find a picture of you online and breifly summarize you from my point of view.

Thank you for you help in this months production of the Il Tempo.

YIS,
Baroness Marie-Therese Normand
Chronicler, Ponte Alto