[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Rapier Practice site change for Thursdays

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 11:26:16 PDT 2010

Greetings

Our School is no longer available for practice so we are moving to the Park behind Tysons Pimmit Library,  6:30 until dark weather permitting.

Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library, 7584 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA
22043.  Practice is held behind the library.

Google
 Map Directions

The library is on Virginia Route 7 (Leesburg Pike) between I-495 and
I-66.

Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East
(Falls Church). The library
is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the library lot and go down the
hill to the park.  Or, better,
take the side road past the library parking lot, turn left and proceed
about a block and park
on the side of the park in the garden apartments parking lot.

You may also approach the site on I-66. Exit at Falls Church, Route 7
 in the direction of
Tysons Corner, pass three lights, the library entrance way is on the
right. Proceed as
above.

In Service

Lord Geoffrey Ap Clywd Provost Academie d'Espee
Rapier Marshal Barony of Ponte Alto
  http://houseffg.org/geoffrey

  Azure, two rapiers in saltire and in chief a mullet of eight points Or,   on a point pointed argent a ship in full sail sable.