[Ponte Alto] May-June issue of the IL TEMPO is out

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 05:30:08 PDT 2010

Greetings All,

Thanks to the extremely efficient Web minister of Ponte Alto the Il Tempo is now up on-line at http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archive/2010/MayJun.pdf. I hope you enjoy it.

Awards and Announcements from Sapphire and Highland River Melee's will  be in the next issue of the Il Tempo. Any articles or art that you wish to submit needs to be to me by June 27, 2010 6pm. And, thank you all for your submissions and help with this months Il Tempo.

Also, hard copies are being mailed out tomorrow (June 11, 2010). Those that have requested hard copies should receive their's in the mail within 3 business days. If you do not receive them please contact me at the above listed email, and I'll back trace them through the United States Postal Service.

Enjoy,
Baroness Marie-Therese Normand
Chronicler, Ponte Alto