[Ponte Alto] Pennsic!

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 08:30:18 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons,

There is only a week left to register online with Pennsic - June 15 - http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/login.php. June 15 is the deadline - if you are unsure if you are going to attend, you may cancel your reservation by July 1 for a refund of all funds - minus a $10 handling fee - but you will have a space if you are able to attend

Anyone interested in camping with Ponte Alto, needs to register with the barony - http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/register.php.

If it hasn't been announced yet on this list, the land agent team is:
Baroness Katharine Devereaux

		Lady Brigid O'Hara - Deputy

		Mistress Aislynn of Jarrow - Deputy

We are also asking that everyone who will be camping either help out with set-up or break down - there is a button on the baronial registration form for you to indicate where you are helping out.  If you are interested, we will be breaking camp down and look to be out of camp by the Saturday after war week.

There will not be an organized meal plan, but there will be a place to cook and hang out. Also we will be having a fire pit.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto