[Ponte Alto] Anyone going up Saturday? Now merchants

cunian at citlink.net cunian at citlink.net
Wed Jul 28 18:52:15 PDT 2010

Doug -

The merchants aren't allowed to open Saturday 7/31.  They can't open until Monday.

"The Marketplace opens for business on Monday, August 2nd 2010 7am. Merchants may begin selling at that time. You must be setup and in operation by Sunday, August 8th 2010 7am. The marketplace closes and all sales must cease by Friday, August 13th 2010 11pm."

If you are planning to go Saturday 8/7, you'll be in fine shape for shopping.

Just don't want to see you disappointed and wasting a trip.

Cunian