[Ponte Alto] Non-Pennsic People

elizschr at aol.com elizschr at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 15:18:51 PDT 2010

Just FYI ... you don't have to be a "fighter" to enjoy good company at fighter practice.  When my hubby goes to practice, I go too.  I take along hand sewing or knitting or something.  One time I made two documentable styles of fans from wood & paper while at practice.

However, there are no guarantees that I can be there during Pennsic as I need to write an article that is due August 9th and I've barely begun.

Regards,

Beth/Lisbet