[Ponte Alto] Anyone going up Saturday?

Doug Dougherty doug at mediafile.org
Wed Jul 28 14:49:05 PDT 2010

Wulfwyn,

I'm going up either very late fri or early sat. Most likely early sat
so I can get to vendors while they have fresh stock. I'd be willing to
take something. Since I'm only going at most overnight I'll be very
lightly loaded going thru troll.

The only complication I have is that I'm in Houston, TX until Friday
evening/night depending on how early they let me escape :-). So
collecting the item(s) might be awkward unless you don't mind meeting
and o' dark 30 for the hand off.

Let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,

  -- Doug