[Ponte Alto] Pennsic camping

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 07:17:49 PDT 2010

Karen,
         I'll be a trial loading of my car this weekend.I have a Subaru Forester,but what with my ger,twin size mattress,bed frame and everything else, it's very doubtful I will have room for even an additional shoe-box. what sort of 'stuff' are you talking about?

Set-up/break-down- I expect to arrive Thursday the 5th in the afternoon and leave Sunday the 15th, so I can help with Break-Down.

we pay the camp fee when we get there and find one of you?

Tselmeg