[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Land Agent info

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 04:31:50 PDT 2010

Replied to off line.

Thanks!

Katharine

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 03:26:56 -0700
From: marlin_pierce_2000 at yahoo.com
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Pennsic Land Agent info

I need to give you the $321.47 left over from last year's camp funds.

Charging the $15 camp fee comes out about even.
I'll attach last year's budget, which might help with your planning.
The extra is mostly from the previous year's starting funds,
which started when the food plan donated their surplus to the camp.

There was an issue with the funds having been in the Barony treasury,
which limited what we could spend the money on.  I made the effort
to spend last year's funds appropriately, and the remaining funds
are all from collecting camp fees.

The camp needs a few things, like more sheet wall.

You'll see when you set up, we don't need sheet wall to go
all the way around, but we do need more than we have.
I'd suggest breaking even and having a balance forward
unless money is spent to make a big investment.

Also note that in the storage locker there is a blue bag of camp supplies.
The bag has stuff you need right away for the first day of setup.
When you pack keep it easily accessable.