[Ponte Alto] Urgent! Found! 40 inch silver blade, silver handle heavy rapier

Duncan Cooper duncancooper at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 17:35:11 PDT 2010

Greetings Fencers of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Tonight I revisited the practice site at Tysons Pimmit Park and discovered the above mentioned heavy rapier lying against one of the trees on the edge of the field.

Will the owner please contact me asap at my email address or at (703) 801-6867 (cell) or (703) 903-8876 (home) so that he may recover his (or her) beautiful and very valuable weapon.

My home address is 1819 Olmstead Drive, Falls Church, VA on the western end of Pimmit Hills off of Lisle Avenue, about five minutes from the practice site. The blade is lying flat on my bed where it should be safe and unwarped.

YIS

Duncan The Elder
Deputy Heavy Marshal of Ponte Alto

Gretings Lord Geoffrey,

Please forward this to the appropriate email lists or individuals.

Thank you.

Duncan The Elder