[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo Editing Night Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 18:36:33 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Those interested in helping edit the Il Tempo are invited to my house Tuesday, July 27, 2010, from 7pm to 11pm, to help do so. My address is 6039 Terrapin Pl., Alexandria, VA 22310. Park in the none numbered spots, all other spots are reserved. If you have any questions email me at the above address and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Or Call me at 703-719-0417. I look forward to your participation.

YIS,
Baroness Marie-Therese Normand
Chronicler, Ponte Alto