[Ponte Alto] Ride share/carpool to Pennsic

Mark Roz mbox02 at interamotion.com
Sun Jul 25 16:02:03 PDT 2010

Greetings All,

I live in Reston VA, and hoping to set up, or join, a carpool going to
Pennsic.  I prefer to leave on the Friday Aug 6, and returning Aug 9 or
10th.

I have a car but not particularly fond of driving such long distances,  so
I'm looking to either find a few more Pennsic'ers to either share the
driving and cost in my car, or to join someone else's car to share their
fuel cost.

If it comes down to driving by myself, I will probably not be going at all.
So I'm hoping someone will reply! J

Cheers all,

Mark