[Ponte Alto] August newcomers meeting

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 07:01:19 PDT 2010

Greetings,

The summer rush (aka Pennsic) will be over and the time to share what has
been learnt will be upon us.   Our next newcomer meeting has been scheduled
for Friday, August 20th starting at 7 Pm at Gefroi’s house in Alexandria.

The address is: 7429 Gillingham Row Alexandria (Kingstown) VA, 22315. If you
get lost you can either call him at 703-879-2475 or call me on my cell at
301-943-2469.

Please park in the "Guest" spaces until they are filled then on the street.
There are two dogs and one cat in the house, so please medicate if
necessary.

Newcomer meetings are open to all; please come out.

--
Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto