[Ponte Alto] June/July Il Tempo, Barony of Ponte Alto

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 05:20:45 PDT 2010

Greetings,

The Il Tempo is now on line now at:
http://www.pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archive/2010/JunJul.pdf.

Thanks to my Webminster this issue went up within 24 hours of my sending it to her. Also, I appoligise for this being a week over my internal schedule, life got in the way. However it's out there now. Enjoy the issue and thank you to everyone for your contributions.

For those that get hard copies. They will be in the mail by tomorrow evening. There were some assembly difficulties; papercuts, hammer to the finger, needle in the leg--you know the usual stuff. :) As always, if the issue does not show up at your door with in 3 to 5 days, email me and I'll see that you get the extra copy.

YIS,
Baroness Marie-Therese Normand
Chronicler, Ponte Alto