[Ponte Alto] Garb 4 sale for Pennsic (Dawn Coughlin)

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:18:42 PDT 2010

I might be interested in these items.  How much are they going for?  I also
live in Leesburg.

4 pair Men's 14th c. Braies? white linen.

2 pr 15th C. Braies. (LG)? One pair was worn once, the other is new.?
Fencing Doublet from Museum Replicas Black
2 Fencing Shirts heavy cotton twill from Chivalry Sports Beige
1 black 1 white knee high fencing socks

2 Pr. 100% linen Draw string pants black.? These are wide leg and ankles do
not have elastic, so they would be good for Japanese persona or used with
ankle wraps.? I also have 1 pair of ankle wraps that are grey herringbone.

Emma

--
Lady Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto