[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [AtlantianHeralds] List of Expired Herald's Warrants

Nicole E. Miller schnauzer2 at cox.net
Wed Jan 20 12:48:35 PST 2010

=============
To: AtlantianHeralds at yahoogroups.com
Cc: swmyers at aol.com, lwelenc at cablespeed.com, dagperez at yahoo.com,
        wolfhou at hotmail.com, mebrett at mac.com, annerose at purpleandor.org,
        nix at iolinc.net, danielle.lindenger at gmail.com, beatrixherald at yahoo.com,
        sca.bonaventura at yahoo.com, heraldbrian at yahoo.com,
        cygnethollowfarm at gmail.com, des_2030 at yahoo.com, ebaisch at caci.com,
        enequy at comcast.net, eogan at nc.rr.com, njwagner02 at hotmail.com,
        artist at candycornstudios.com, geldamar at aol.com, mermaids30 at comcast.net,
        izofgold at hotmail.com, brannflakes at gmail.com, satin1900 at earthlink.net,
        angelique510 at yahoo.com, sealt6 at yahoo.com, blackbow at carolina.rr.com,
        janetnycholl at hotmail.com, jwebbestre at earthlink.net,
        greenaura2black at yahoo.com, katrous at yahoo.com, steinfeld at tqci.net,
        dminmin at hotmail.com, capt_thisle at yahoo.com, mariano.scian at verizon.net,
        ladypyrate at bellsouth.net, oriana at baroness.sca.org,
        ihavebubonicplague at gmail.com, duchessrachel at sc.rr.com,
        reyna at risingsuntribe.com, syrrichard at yahoo.com,
        ruaidhriancu at comcast.net, lindun at comcast.net, scahound at bellsouth.net,
        tangwystel at hughes.net, marimonster at aol.com, otownes at gmail.com,
        baronwulf at gmail.com, brunosharpy at yahoo.com
From: TritonHerald at aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:48:49 EST
Subject: [AtlantianHeralds] List of Expired Herald's Warrants

On 8 December 2009, I sent out an e-mail (USPS for those without e-mail
addresses) requesting updated warranting information to coincide with the
changeover of the Triton Herald's Office at Twelfth Night.  A follow-up to
that request was sent on 16 January 2009 stating that the Roster of Warranted
Heralds for the Atlantian College of Heralds would be fully updated on
Wednesday, January 20.

Following my signature below is a list of individuals who will be  removed
from the Warranted Herald's Roster at midnight tonight.  If you see  your
name on this list and feel that your removal may be in error (i.e. you sent
in your warrant renewal request over the past 43 days and I failed to
receive/record it), please contact me directly at _TritonHerald at aol.com_
(mailto:TritonHerald at aol.com) .

While I will be sorry to see you go, I certainly can understand how  your
interests in the Society may have changed and they do not currently  include
heraldry.  Serving Atlantia as a herald is a vital component to  everything
we're trying to achieve in the Society and I thank you for  your previous
service.  Perhaps, your personal journey in the SCA will see  you serving as a
herald again.  I certainly hope so!  :-)

Most of these names were serving as At-Large heralds.  However, the
removal of several others will leave Caer Gelynniog, Cathanar, Falconcree,
Middlegate, Nimenfeld, and Sudentorre without local branch heralds to serve the
needs of their populace.  They will join Baelfire Dunn, Buckston-on-Eno,
Iles des Diamants, Rencester, Ritterwald, River’s Point, Salesberie Glen,
Seareach, and Yarnvid as branches without local heralds.  Futhermore, the
removal of a few names on this list will leave Kapellenberg, Brockore  Abbey,
Windmasters Hill, and Stierbach without deputies to their currently  serving
branch heralds.

While only baronies are *required* to have branch heralds, the Crowns and
people of Atlantia have been very blessed to have a large College of Heralds
 from which to have their many and diverse heraldic needs met.  If  you
would like to contribute to that important work, please contact me and find
out how you can get involved -- either on behalf of your SCA branch or as an
individual who simply desires to serve.

BRAN TREFONNEN,
Triton Herald

Alanna of Volchevo Lesa
Albina Gherardi
Allen of Wolfhou
Ana Beag  de Rosslyn
Anne Rose Smythe
Ashahito
Aularia Diez
Beatrix von  Leipzig
Bonaventura del Castelfranco
Brian Crawford
Caelain  Grantaich
Christina de Nedham
Ellisif Þunkarr
Emma Barfoot
Enequy  Erensaurlezelasgarria Menditarra
Eogan MacAilpein
Etain ni Maire
Etain  nic Uauthne
Finnguala ingen Neill meich Chuircc