[Ponte Alto] Ah, Pennsic

Rich Manzano rich_manzano at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 09:06:53 PST 2010

This will be my first Pennsic as well. Jane camps with the Dark Horde, where her increasingly Turkish-looking pavillion is right at home, but I plan on spending a good deal of time in the Ponte Alto camp, too. I should be fully kitted out for battle by then and will hopefully be doing my bit in our section of the Atlantian shield wall. Sian is doing a conflict check on my device even as we speak so hopefully I'll be easily identifiable on the battlefield by August -- besides being the n00b who is constantly trudging back and forth from the resurrection point. (Charge! *Whack* D'oh! Trudge-trudge-trudge. Charge! *Poke* D'oh! Stupid pole-arms. Trudge-trudge-trudge...)

Tancred