[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Fiber Arts tomorrow

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:36:25 PST 2010

Spinners, knitters, weavers, embroiderers & all others who work with
fiber/fabric/yarn/thread (or if you're just looking for an evening out of
your house) are welcome to come to my house (in Herndon) tomorrow evening,
beginning at 6:30pm.

Light refreshments will be available, and you're welcome (but in no way
required) to bring something to share.

Please RSVP if you plan to come, so I know how many chairs to kick the
kitties out of *grin*, and don't be alarmed by the loud, excited bark of my
dog, Roxi as you arrive, she's a pushover.

YIS,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)
http://twitter.com/SnarlingBadger