[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Fiber Arts tonight!

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:20:37 PST 2010

Lady Bevin:

Is this something that happens weekly?  I will be moving to Ponte Alto in
about two months (my husband is already up there but waiting for me to make
ourselves known) and I would love to be a part of this when I get there :-)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Kristin <snarlingbadger at gmail.com> wrote:

> 6:30-9ish. Spinners, knitters, weavers, embroiderers, seamstresses, and
> other crafters (fiber-related or not) are welcome! Be aware, there are cats
> and dogs living here, so your project may be sniffspected, and those with
> allergies are encouraged to take precautions.
>
> Light refreshments will be available, and you're welcome (but in no way
> required) to bring along something to share.
>

> Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
> (mka Kristin S. Moran)
> http://twitter.com/SnarlingBadger
> http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com

Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
MKA Gina L. MacNeill
List Moderator of the Atlantianweavers Yahoogroup

check out my etsy shop at:  http:ginasgoodiesva.etsy.com

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.