[Ponte Alto] Help needed with Troll at Defending the Gate

Melanie Cozad melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:49:59 PST 2010

Hello Ponte Alto,

I am forwarding this request for Troll assistance at Defending the
Gate with permission from that event's Head Troll. Sudentorre and
Stierbach have been so gracious in assisting us with this important
function at our events; it's only fair that return the favor. If you
are able to donate a couple hours of your time, please contact Miriel
directly via miriel.denedham AT gmail.com.

Cheers,
Pippa
-------
Greetings unto the lists!

With Defending the Gate rapidly approaching, troll is need of people willing
to donate a couple of hours to getting others past the gate so we can all
have a good time.  Solid arithmetic skills and SCA membership would be
preferable, but certainly aren't required.  I'm aiming to have shifts of
slightly longer than two hours so troll isn't undermanned at any time and so
folks can have a few minutes to settle in.  If you choose to volunteer,
please specify which shift or shifts would work best for you --- Staff Only
(before the official opening of site, aka 8am to 10am), Morning (10 o'clock
to noon), Early Afternoon (noon to 2 o'clock), or Late Afternoon (2 o'clock
to 4 o'clock, which is the closing of troll).

My apologies to those who see this on multiple lists.

Thank you for the bandwidth.

Miriel deNedham
Head Troll for Defending the Gate