[Ponte Alto] Parking: Tournament of Love and Beauty, Saturday, February 20th

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:01:15 PST 2010

Hello Everyone

The Tournament of Love and Beauty is still on and I wanted to pass on
details regarding the parking.  I went by the site last night and there is a
thin layer of snow on the gravel lot.   It certainly wasn’t enough to stop
my husbands Honda civic.    The lot has been graded and as long as you keep
to the graded area there should be no concern.  There were multiple cars
already parked on the lot and the lots have had plenty of activity this week
due to multiple 4 H meetings.

Remember it’s getting warmer and sunnier every day in Virginia.  We look
forward to welcoming you this Saturday.

Lady Emma West

Autocrat – Tournament of Love & Beauty