[Ponte Alto] Setup Help Needed for Tournament Love & Beauty

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 15:43:19 PST 2010

Greetings Fellow Pontoons!

I’m looking for volunteers for setup help this coming Friday.

We'll have access to the property after 5:00 Friday afternoon and I
plan to be on site at 5:00.
Bill will be bringing the list fence, if we can get a good group to
come out around that time, we should be able to get the fence unloaded
and set up fairly quickly.

We'll also need volunteers to help set up the main hall.
So, if you haven't volunteered and are interested, just show up
between 5:30 and 6:00 or whenever you can get there.
All help is greatly appreciated!!

We'll see everyone Friday evening the 19th.

Lady Emma

Tournament of Love & Beauty Autocrat