[Ponte Alto] 3rd Annual Ponte Alto Cookie Exchange and Bakeoff

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 17:42:40 PST 2010

Season Greetings-

Reminder the 3rd Annual Ponte Alto Cookie Exchange and Bakeoff is tomorrow night.  We have some fabulous prizes this year.  For the past 2 years, the Cookie Exchange has been a lot of fun.  Hopefully you can join us.

If you plan on entering the Cookie Exchange Contest please make sure you bake enough cookies for the contest and also for everyone to try and take some home.

I will have a few holiday containers available if you would like to use some for your take home cookies to make holiday gifts during the Exchange.  In addition the first 10 people to arrive at the house and enter in the Contest will receive a free holiday cookie cutter.

To those attending ..... WARNING - Allergy alert - we have 3 friendly cats.

Logistics:

Date and Time: Saturday, December 18 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Address:

 8112 Bard Street
Lorton, VA 22079

Happy Holidays,
Denise Hundley
Countess Denise Duvalier, OP/Lady of the Rose/ SCA Inc. Board of Director