[Ponte Alto] Help w/Dancing on 12/11/2010

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Wed Dec 8 10:44:36 PST 2010

Greetings one and all:
It has come to my attention that we are still in need of someone to coordinate/lead the dancing on Saturday.  We have scheduled at least an hour of dance time, but need someone to instruct/lead the dancing festivities.  I do have musicians that will be able to play dance music.
Please contact me off list, and cross post to other appropriate lists.
Lady Caitilin, autocrat(mka Christine)mentoni AT msn.com