[Ponte Alto] Pollings in the mail

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 16:31:22 PST 2010

Greetings unto the Barony from your Seneschal.

I have just now returned from dropping the Baronial Pollings off at the post office.  Yay!

You should be receiving them in the next day or two.  I would ask that you fill them out and return them to Their Majesties as soon as possible, as we are on somewhat of a compressed time frame.  Enclosed in each envelope you will find your polling form (printed on yellow paper), and a pre-addressed and stamped envelope for returning the polling to Their Majesties.

Directions for filling out the polling are on the form, but here is a quick synopsis.  Please rank the three candidates from 1 to 3, with 1 being your most favored candidate, and 3 being your least favored candidate.  You are also welcome to include any comments you wish about the candidates.  You *must* print and sign your mundane name at the bottom of the form, and include your membership number, for your polling to be valid.

If you do not reside within the boundaries of Ponte Alto, but wish to write to Their Majesties concerning any of the candidates, you are more than welcome to do so.

The Letters of Intent for the candidates can be found towards the bottom of the Baronial Webpage:

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/

Their Majesties contact information can be found here:

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/regnum.php

Again, I would ask that you fill out and return your pollings as quickly as possible.  Thank you all for your patience.

Yours in Service,

Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli
Seneschal of Ponte Alto