[Ponte Alto] ISO Pictures for Crown Website

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 13:27:04 PDT 2010

Yup, here are my pics from last year's Fall Crown Tourney:

http://belfebe.smugmug.com/SCA/2009-Events/Fall-Crown-Tourney-2009/10247621_3FoGD#706786165_UKmgU

And here are all of my SCA galleries

http://belfebe.smugmug.com/SCA

However, for what you want, the first link will probably be the best.  Check out the action shots.  Use whatever you want.  All I ask is credit as the photographer for those you choose ;-)

Cheers,

Bel