[Ponte Alto] SCA Census

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 07:07:02 PDT 2010

Tselmeg,

Feel free to ask questions.  Awards are generally done off the inpuut of folks writting recommendations into the Baronail Coronets or the Crown or the Principle Orders.  Or the Coronets and Crowns see people do cool stuff and just decide to award them.

For the polling orders (grant level and peerage awards) there is discussion of the person and input or a "vote" (yes (usually with comments), no (usually with comments) or obstain) is taken from the order members,  the Crown will decide one way or  the other based on what they hear or read.  Sometimes they go with the vote sometimes they don't.

Just a quick class, others can write more.

Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"