[Ponte Alto] SCA Census 2010

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 18:24:47 PDT 2010

(Apologies in advance if you get this missive more than once)

Greetings and Salutations-

TheSCA Census 2010 Committee was asked by the Board of Directors to develop a census-levelsurvey to help the SCA to move forward into the next decade; to identify,address and work on current issues; to gain a deeper understanding into whatmakes the SCA what it is today; and to delve into the reasons for joining, remainingin, and leaving the SCA.

Sofar we have heard from almost 10,000 past and present participants. An excellent start. Unfortunately, only 1000 of these are folks who no longerparticipate in the SCA.  We need to hearfrom you all, especially the folks that no longer actively participate.  We would ask each of you, if able, reach outto those past participants who left the SCA and ask their assistance by takingthis survey.

Theonly way we can understand what is important is by hearing from you, so please takethe time to complete the survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCA2010Census<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCA2010Census>or visit www.sca.org<http://www.sca.org>.

TheSurvey will remain open until December 1st. Once the data collection is completed,the results of this survey will be made available on the SCA 2010 Census website.Be assured that the survey data collected or published will remain completelyanonymous and will not be sold or shared beyond this survey's purpose.  You will never be asked for information thatwill identify you.

Ifyou would like to learn more about the SCA 2010 Census, if you have questionsor ideas about the project, please contact the committee at
scacensus2010 at sca.org<mailto:scacensus2010 at sca.org>.

Pleasefeel free to cross post to other lists

Thankyou for your time
In service,
CountessDenise Duvalier, OP
SCA,Inc. Board of Directors Elect