[Ponte Alto] Fighting at Golden Rose

Sarah Toich barjavel at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 08:31:49 PDT 2010

------ Forwarded Message
From: Chris Cunning <cunning.christopher at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:58:11 -0400
To: <atlantianrapiernet at yahoogroups.com>, <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [MR] Fighting at Golden Rose

Good Evening,

Golden Rose is fast approaching and I hope you all can attend!  As there
have been some questions about the Tournament itself, below is a
description of the Tournament, as found on the web site.  Please note
that all unbelted armored fighters and non-white scarf fencers attending
will be placed on a team.  I would also encourage any Knights, White
Scarves, Archers, and Heralds who have not been chosen for a team to
attend, as there are always empty slots on teams or last minute
substitutions.

The tournament will be similar to last year, with each Lady of the Rose
fielding a team chosen by her own hand:

    * A Knight of Noble Quality and Renowned Prowess
    * A Bearer of the White Scarf, Honorable and Skilled in the Arte
    * An Armored Fighter, who dreams of wearing the Belt and Chain
    * One Archer, upon which battle will be decided
    * A Herald gifted with a silver tongue

In addition, martial activities will be held that morning to allow the
Ladies of the Rose to select additional members for their team from the
ranks of the unbelted armored fighters and non-white scarf fencers. Most
important to note, there will be a place on a team for all unbelted
armored fighters and non-white scarf fencers attending, so there will be
fighting for all so they may seek to glorify the virtues of: *Grace,
Courtesy, Honor and Inspiration*!

For more information, please see our website at
http://goldenrose.atlantia.sca.org

Yours in Service,

Baron Christopher MacConing

Autocrat, Tournament of the Golden Rose 2010

P.S.  Please forward to any lists you feel appropriate
Subscriptions: