[Ponte Alto] OT Seeking roommate Manassas VA

sigrune at aol.com sigrune at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 05:16:24 PDT 2010

I am looking to find a roommate for a 2 bedroom apartment in Manassas
VA.

It is an older style apartment, just off rt 28 just north of Manassas
Park, just south of the county line from Centreville.
It is convenient for travel, and the Manassas stops for VRE are nearby.
(Would even be willing to assist getting a person there, since it is on
my way to work.)
I am asking $300 per month for the room + half utilities.  There is
free wireless internet

If anyone is interested to find out more, email me privately or call me
at 703-623-4722

Thank you for the bandwidth.
-Takeda