[Ponte Alto] Thank you for all the great advice!

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at runbox.com
Tue Apr 27 21:13:32 PDT 2010

All;

As anticipated, I now enjoy a wealth of insight and assistance from many
'Pontoons' (as someone called themselves), and have much to consider with
regards to the locales of N. VA/S. MD/DC.

At this time, it seems I might arrive there sometime mid-June, *if* I
receive a start date for my new job within the next week or so, since I'm
looking to give six weeks' notice at my current assignment.  And if that's
the case, then I'll likely be out mid to late May to start looking at
places, and will hopefully get a chance to stop in at a practice or meeting
as well.

Thanks to all who responded to me, for all the gracious replies and
inquiries. And now, I know there are TWO rivers in the DC area... ;)

In Service to the Dream,

-- Grimkirk

mka Michael Schneider