[Ponte Alto] Blackstone Raids

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 07:29:47 PDT 2010

An awesome event.  Every year that Ponte Alto goes there are epic events that take place.

It as a great site with camping, cabin's and a hotel.  Lady Kat is putting together a cabin of folks and we always seem to have a carpool.  There is also biscuts out there.  Ask the fighters/

The first year we took down the King of the Middle as a Baronial Warband, it was inspiring to be how we all worked together.  Sian got a Sharks Tooth for it.  There was even an epic poem written about it.

Last year Ru got a Sharks Tooth for taking out our King (there is a good story there, ask him about it).

Cabin's are going fast.

I know there is cool rapier stuff out there also.

This trip is always an ipic adventure of one sort or another.

If you can go!!!

Plus the King is looking for an Army out there for Atlantia.

Sir Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"