[Ponte Alto] Stuff to unload

katdevereaux@hotmail.com katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 08:02:40 PDT 2009

geoffroi, James would love to take the anvil off your hands. Are you and your wife still coming over this evening for BBQ? Katharine ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy
Sent: 9/26/2009 2:58:38 PM
To: 'The Barony of Ponte Alto'
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Stuff to unload
Greetings unto the Barony!

In an attempt to lighten my growing load of paraphernalia, I need to find new homes for a couple of Items.

First, I have a railroad-rail anvil.  It is already attached to a stump and is great for armoring and metal work.  I am willing to let it go for free, or for trade if you are guilty about getting something for nothing.  Either way, I will have no heartburn.

I also have a chain  mail shirt, butted steel links, with half sleeves.  Make me an offer (cash or trade).

Please contact me privately at: adhoeffler AT yahoo.com

I remain:

Yours in Service,

Seigneur (Lord) Gefroi le Gris
Duty -Sworn to Hus Dagensfeld