[Ponte Alto] Need a team

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Fri Sep 18 14:42:29 PDT 2009

Not sure if any of you good people would be interested but last I checked A&S was allowed as part of the team competition correct?  I wanted to put out their that I will be entering the A&S competition for artifact with best use of theme.  If some group of hardened fighters needs a 5th body and wouldnt mind that person not being a warrior on the battlefield.  Then I humbly throw myself in the ring as available to be added to someone's team.

Caitilin Irruis inghen ui Riada
(mka Christine Menton)

I should be arriving around 9ish to help in the morning & will also be assisting with water bearing throughout the day