[Ponte Alto] Arming Coat & Other Armor Questions

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Thu Sep 17 20:27:14 PDT 2009

William,

I will be at Chalice, but sadly not under arms.  I will be a single
father that day, and will need to devote my attention to my son.  I
will, however, endeavor to bring my armor with me so that you might
inspect it.

- Kevin of Thornbury, OP