[Ponte Alto] Chalice request for help

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 07:08:11 PDT 2009

Hi Brighid!

No worries.  There is plenty of room in the cabins.  We'll figure it out.  Just register with the Celia when you get there Friday :-)

Marcellus is helping coordinate setup Friday, as he will be there much earlier than I can.  Setup is scheduled for 5 p.m., but we can access the site earlier.  You know the drill ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you Friday, and thank you very much!

Bel