[Ponte Alto] Chalice request for help

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 20:00:31 PDT 2009

Hi Bel,
Ok... so the baby has come and I will be at Chalice.  My plan is to come Friday night with all of the archery stuff I have and set it all up. Baron Janthos is bringing archery targets also, but I don't know when he's coming.
I plan on staying the night Friday and possibly Saturday but I didn't pre-register since I didn't know what was going on w/the baby.  Is there room in the staff cabins?  I'd appreciate it.
Brigid