[Ponte Alto] Tomorrow's heavy practices

cunian at citlink.net cunian at citlink.net
Wed Sep 2 07:10:51 PDT 2009

School doesn't begin until next week, so we'll still be outside at Pimmit park.  Unfortunately, the light goes early this time of year, so it's not as long a practice as we could wish.  If you get there at 6 and nobody's there, hang in and wait a bit.  It is often 7ish before we really get people started given the evils of jobs and traffic and such.

Cunian