[Ponte Alto] September Events!

Katharine Devereaux baronage at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Sep 11 12:38:06 PDT 2009

Greetings Ponte Alto,

His Excellency and I have had a change in our schedule for this month, we had something come up will not be attending Storvik's Baronial Birthday tomorrow.

Upcoming Events:

Next weekend, September 18-20, we look forward to seeing everyone at our own Chalice of the Sun God at Prince William Forest Park - http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php. It should be a great event as we have the various events (Heavy, Rapier, Archery, Bardic & Static arts) and we will have the honor of choosing our next Archery Champion - anyone is open to receive this honor - just let James or I know if you would be interested.

On September 26th, we will be attending the Siege of Glengary http://www.siegeofglengary.org/ and after the event is over, hosting a BBQ at our home as we are only an hour from the site - on the way home for most people. Please RSVP if will be attending.

One more thing, please take a moment to think about your fellow Pontoons and send us recommendations for awards for members of this fine Barony. Both on a Baronial Level and a Kingdom Level.

Thank you all!

James & Katharine

James de Biblesworth & Katharine Devereaux
Baron & Baroness of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia