[Ponte Alto] Guest Chivalry at this week's Ponte Alto practices

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Sep 8 17:00:31 PDT 2009

All:

I'm quite honored to announce that this week will be like old-home
week -- since on Thursday, Count Thorbrandr Olaffson (aka T-Bone,
formerly of Atlantia) will be joining us at practice at Tysons-Pimmit
park (he may also be able to extend his stay through Sunday); and on
Sunday, Duke Timothy of Arindale (also formerly of Atlantia) and
family will also be joining us at practice at the park (weather
permitting).

Since it gets dark quite early these days, we strongly suggest folks
get to Thursday practice as close to 6pm as possible to allow for as
much fighting time as available.  Folks begin to show-up for Sunday
practice around 1-1:30pm.  As a reminder, practice moves indoors to
Lemon Road Elementary School the week afterwards (9/17).

Tysons Pimmit Park is located at 2026 Burfoot Street in Falls Church
besides Tysons Pimmit Library which is located at 7584 Leesburg Pike
in Falls Church (the Park is easily accessible off Leesburg Pike).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

In service,

Max Von Halstern
c: (703) 577-0003