[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Rapier Practice

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 05:54:45 PDT 2009

Ponte Alto's Rapier practice moves back to Shrevewood Elementary School tonight.  This is a school location so please do not bring any weapons onto the property (knives, multi-tools, etc.)

Shrevewood Elementary School in Falls Church
>From 495 North
Travel 495 South and go to exit (Arlington Blvd/50 West). TAKE 50 WEST. Make a right onto Gallows Rd/Merrifield exit and exit to the right onto Gallows Road.
* Travel past two traffic lights (Landmarks Giant, Boyds Piano). At the third light (Landmark German AutoBody shop on right), make a right onto Route 29 (Lee Highway). ** At the third light, make a left onto Shreve Road. The School will be on your right, where Shreve Road divides. We will be in the gym; please use the rear door.
>From 495 South
Travel 495 North and go to the Gallows Road exit and take a left. Travel pass the Fairfax Hospital and proceed with directions above starting at the *
>From Tysons
Travel on Gallows Rd. towards Fairfax Hospital. Make a left onto Route 29 (Lee Highway). Follow from ** above.
>From Lee Highway Rt. 29 from Fairfax
Travel on Lee Highway until you come to intersection of Lee Highway and Gallows Road. Follow from ** above.
>From Rt. 7 Leesburg Pike (From Falls Church)
Take left onto Shreve Road (just past Chicken Out Catering on your right). If you reach I-66 intersection, you have gone too far. After approximately 1 mile, Shreve Road divides, directly in front of the school. Make a left turn into the school parking lot.
>From Rt. 7 Leesburg Pike (From Tysons)
Take a right onto Shreve Road (Landmark McDonalds on right, after I-66 intersection). After approximately 1 mile, Shreve Road divides, directly in front of the school. Make a left turn into the school parking lot.

In Service

Lord Geoffrey Ap Clywd Provost Academie d'Espee

Northern Atlantia Rapier Commander

Rapier Marshal Barony of Ponte Alto

http://houseffg.org/geoffrey

Azure, two rapiers in saltire and in chief a mullet of eight points Or,
on a point pointed argent a ship in full sail sable.