[Ponte Alto] FW: [Lochmere] Rapier Activities at Baronial Birthday

Sarah Toich barjavel at verizon.net
Wed Sep 2 07:17:25 PDT 2009

------ Forwarded Message
From: arghylle <arghylle at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:34:21 +0000
To: <lochmere at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Lochmere] Rapier Activities at Baronial Birthday

Greeting to the list,
 On September 25-27th at Lochmere Baronial Birthday we will be hosting a
Rapier Triad Melee Tournament. This will start with fighters recieving
tactical instruction from Master Alan Gravesend, Provost and THL Giacomo
Vincente, Provost.

 After instruction,and practice teams of three will fight in a Tournament to
determine the best triad.

Please show up early, and  benefit from this tactical instruction and
feedback, from the two Provosts who wrote the paper on this very subject.
The paper is "Concerning Melee Tactics" available on the Academie d'Espee
website, North wing. (Reading this paper is obviously a very good idea)

Their Excellencies,Baron Dominick Elphinstone, and Baroness Margery
Winterbourne will be choosing their new Rapier Champion after reviewing the
days fighting. Interested parties please contact me off the list.
 Yours in service, Arghylle Buchanan