[Ponte Alto] rattan exchange

abelofregnesfolc at aol.com abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 09:53:40 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I have a few staves of rattan, already shaved down, of various lengths. The thing is that even shaved, they are too large for my hand to fully grasp around, making these staves not the proto-glaives I had hoped.

If you want a solid stick for sword stock, greatsword, or even if your hands are bigger than mine- these might be right for you.

I’m willing to exchange them for thinner rattan: I prefer speed sticks for swords, and thin- but sturdy- glaive stock.

General SCA barter is fine as well, feel free to make an offer I cannot refuse.

Yours in service,

Abel