[Ponte Alto] Sad News for Atlantia

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 15:54:14 PDT 2009

Michael Kenney, aka Manus, member of the Four Winds and the archery community of Atlantia, died last week in a balcony fall from a 3rd story apartment.

Mike was best known for his mead making, party attitude and his purple Harley Davidson.

All are invited to join us on Tuesday from 2-4 PM at Collins Funeral Home in Wheaton, MD. www.collinsfuneralhome.com  and Wednesday there will be a church service at 10 AM at St. Catherine's www.sclchurch.org

Additionally, there will be gathering in Mike's honor this Friday (October 30th) Murphy's Grand Irish Pub (713 King St Alexandria, VA 22314-3014). Feel free to spread the, word quietly for now, and a broader announcement will likely be made later in the week. Music starts at 9 PM but I highly recommend arriving about 7 PM if you want a seat. We'll be wherever Pat Carroll is playing (upstairs or down).

In service to the dream,
Baroness Willow faye Dunne