[Ponte Alto] Second Annual Cookie Exchange and Bake-off

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 07:50:07 PST 2009

do brownies count as cookies?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Torsky <brenainn.macshuibne at gmail.com>
To: The Barony of Ponte Alto <ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 9:29 am
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Second Annual Cookie Exchange and Bake-off

If I remember correctly, last year I believe I had everyone bring 3-4 dozen.

Brenainn

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 11:17 PM, CHRISTINE MENTON <mentoni at msn.com> wrote:

I doubt I'm the only newer person who will be interested in joining in so I'm sure this question should be answered on list.  About how many dozen should we bring?  Just so I dont under bake or bring too few.  :D

Caitilin