[Ponte Alto] Second Annual Cookie Exchange and Bake-off

Matthew Torsky brenainn.macshuibne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:49:35 PST 2009

Greetings Pontoons,

It's time again for my second annual cookie exchange and bake-off.  The
rules are simple.  Bring some cookies for trading and some cookies for
tasting.  Don't forget to bring a container to take some cookies home in.
 Everyone will vote for their favorite cookie, and before you think about
voting for your own cookie, you can't.  Just like last year, there will be a
prize. This year's prize will be the "Martha Stewart's Cookies: The Very
Best Treats to Bake and to Share"