[Ponte Alto] Fiber Arts Night Dec 1st

Kristin Moran snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:21:32 PST 2009

Good gentles, I invite spinners, weavers, knitters, and other fiber artists
to my house Dec 1st, for an evening of Arts & Sciences. I'm happy to teach
beginning spinning, and if there is interest, I'd be happy to make this a
regular thing. Other artisans are of course welcome to join us and work on
projects.

Be aware, I have a very friendly large (~70lb) dog, Roxi, and 3 cats, so if
you have allergies, you'll want to take precautions.

People are welcome to come by anytime after 5pm. Please email me for
directions.

YIS,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)