[Ponte Alto] Cooks Guild meeting tonight

David Chessler chessler at usa.net
Fri May 15 19:37:56 PDT 2009

Heavy Practice

Day: Every Sunday
Time: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Where: Tash and Livia's house, 8209 Ball Road, Frederick, MD [Directions]
Details:. The Sunday heavy fighter practice is outside and thus will be
cancelled in inclement weather. PLEASE contact the marshal if you are not on
the Highland Foorde mailing list and plan on showing up, it can somewhat
regularly be cancelled due to SCA events, life happenings, etc. It is held
concurrently with rapier, and following archery. For specific information,
contact Tascius.

Directions to Tash and Livia's House:

From the west, south or northeast - Take I-70 to exit 54 (Market
Street/355/85). Turn onto 355 south. Take 355 past the Monocacy River, then
take the 1st road on the LEFT, Ball Rd. The house is 1/2 mile up the road on
the RIGHT. There are two short telephone poles in the front yard.

From the southeast - take I-270 to exit 80 (Urbana). Take a LEFT onto 355
north. Follow it for about 4 miles to RIGHT onto Ball Rd. If you get to the
Monocacy River, you have gone too far. The house is 1/2 mile up the road on
the RIGHT. Look for the two short telephone poles in front of the house.

http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/activities.php

also
SCA Heavy Practice at the Haven (May 15th, 6:00pm - 9:00pm)
http://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=MnE3MWFwYWxtcG9vcDVucHMycjMwbGwwaXNfMjAwOTA1MTVUMjIwMDAwWiA0ZGt0Z2MwZTFtczRqZjdjcTdkaTd0bTBoY0Bn

--

YIS

Davitt il Bigollo da Pisa
Erudit de l'Academie de Espee de Atlantia
Storvik (rapier)
Roxbury Mill (other things)